Why you should make a donation
The Museum of The Royal Regiment of Scotland is a small independent museum and a registered Scottish charity (SC044665). We currently receive little in the way of grants or funding and are very much reliant on donations. Any donation, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated and will help the Museum grow and develop.
How to donate?
- You can use the ‘Donate’ button on the right to make a donation via Paypal
- You can send us a cheque or postal order made payable to the ‘Museum of The Royal Regiment of Scotland’
- You can support us on eBay (see details below)
Do you use eBay?
Next time you sell an item on eBay, why not donate some of the proceeds to the Museum? eBay for Charity is an easy way for buyers and sellers on eBay.co.uk to support their favourite charities. Buyers can shop for items knowing they’re supporting a good cause. Sellers, whether they’re individuals or businesses, can donate a percentage (between 10% – 100%) from any sale to a charity of their choice. In addition, eBay will donate the same percentage of the final value fee! If you would like to support us or simply learn more please click the eBay for Charity image below.
How will we use your money?
Any money donated to the Museum will be used in a wide variety of ways including:
- Purchase of expensive conservation supplies
- Education and outreach projects
- Funding new exhibitions & displays
How do we thank donors?
- Invitations to events at the Museum
- Behind the scenes tours of the Museum & Collection