Research & General Enquiries
Before contacting the Museum with an enquiry please read the following carefully.
• We can only answer enquiries that relate to The Royal Regiment of Scotland. Any enquiry that relates to something that occurred before 28 March 2006 should be directed to the relevant antecedent regimental museum. Please see the links listed here.
• If you are seeking personal data and service records of officers or soldiers who have served in the Regiment please see the link here.
• The Museum has a small number of staff and enquiries are time consuming. Please check that an answer to your enquiry is not already available on this website or elsewhere on the Internet before contacting us.
• Each enquiry will be dealt with as best as possible. However, please note that we will not disclose any information that could prejudice the capability, effectiveness or security of the Regiment or its members (both past and present).
• The phone number listed is for museum enquiries only. If you wish to contact someone about another Royal Regiment of Scotland related matter please use the following numbers instead: 0131 310 5001 or 0131 310 5002
Contact the Museum
For all correspondence – Heritage Office, RHQ SCOTS, Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, EH1 2NG
Phone: +44 (0) 131 310 5040
If you have an enquiry please use the form on the left rather than calling the number above, thank you.