SCOTS Association Annual Dinner - Saturday 23 March 2024
After a successful inaugural 2023 SCOTS Association Dinner, it was decided by the executive committee that the Dinner should become an annual event.
1. Introduction. The SCOTS Association Annual Dinner will take place on Sat 23 Mar 24 in the Presidents Suite at Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium. The dinner is open to all members of the SCOTS Association, serving and veterans and their partners / one guest.
2. Timings and Format. Guests are to arrive at the Scottish Gas Murrayfield Stadium for 1900hrs for a drinks reception which will run until 1945hrs. This will be followed by a three-course dinner, which includes three bottles of wine and ten bottles of beer per table of ten. Last orders are at 0030hrs and we are to be clear of the venue by 0100hrs.
3. Entertainment. This will be provided by the Pipes and Drums mini band.
4. Dress. Dress for the evening will be smart casual, ties are not required.
5. Bar. There will be a contactless bar available throughout the evening. Please note Scottish Gas Murrayfield stadium is a cashless venue, but a contactless bar will be available throughout the evening.
6. Dietary Requirements. Please state any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
7. Seating Plan. There will be tables of 10. If you would like to be seated next to someone on a separate booking, please state this at the point of booking and we will accommodate your requirement.
8. Getting there. The tram stop is right outside the entrance to the stadium. Parking is available but please note no cars can be left on the premises overnight.
9. Cost and Payment. Please follow the link to the form to secure your tickets. The cost is £50 per ticket. Please use the QR code/link provided to make payment. When paying, please ensure your reference is: SAAD + 1st 5 letters of surname e.g "SAADSMITH" so your payment can be reconciled against the dinner.
If you have any questions, please contact Barry Wylie, SO2 Welfare and Veterans at firstname.lastname@example.org