The inaugural Royal Regiment of Scotland St Andrew’s Ball will be held on Sat 26 Nov 22 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Edinburgh.
• Attendance. The ball will initially be open to all serving regular and reserve officers from 30 June 22 with remaining tickets available to retired officers from 31 Jul 22.
• Format. It will take the form of a traditional highland ball, the programme / dance card will be delivered with your booking confirmation and tickets.
• Music. Provided by the bands of The Royal Regiment of Scotland and featuring a Pipes and Drums display.
• Dinner and Drinks. A three course dinner and wine will be included with your ticket along with reception drinks.
• Dress. Mess Kit for serving officers and black tie / full length dresses (sashes encouraged) for guests.
• Cost. £90 per ticket. Serving officers who contribute to The Royal Regiment of Scotland Officers Fund will pay £70 per ticket.
• Tickets. Bookings will be made by an application form which will be found on The Royal Regiment of Scotland website from 30 June 22